Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Food Blog

Here I am, beginning yet another blog. If you look at the sidebar to the left, you'll see a section titled "More from Tenth Muse." All of the blogs under that header belong to me. I have my "regular" blog, Vivamus atque Amemus, in which I talk about the mundane things going on in my life. I have my poetry blog, The Voice of the Muse, in which I share a lot of bad poetry. And I have my photography blog, Eyes of the Muse, in which I share my photos.

With all of these blogs, you might wonder why I need a new one. Well, why not? Two of my hobbies are writing and photography, so I have special blogs dedicated to them. Why not have a special blog devoted to another one of my hobbies—food, cooking, and eating.

This blog will be all about food, the ambrosia and nectar that make the Muse happy. I'll share some of my general thoughts about food and I'll share many of the recipes from my Cooking Adventures. I hope you stick around and I hope you'll enjoy what's to come.

Proost!

No comments: